We’re currently looking for:
Full Job Description (Read Before Applying)
At A & A Debris Removal, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated sales representative with a strong work ethic and closing mentality. The goal is to be a strong team that feels like family with the intentions of working together to grow the company to new heights. The focus of the job will involve a dedication towards a smooth funnel process as well as closing deals and keeping clients happy. Operating hours of the company are between 9am-8pm allowing for flexible scheduling. We are a small company with a big vision and in need of a team player striving to reach those goals.
- Converse with new and reoccurring customers. Obtain details, photos, and information on their projects.
- Schedule and attend in person estimate if necessary.
- Take pictures/videos of the projects when on an in-person estimate.
- Create accurate estimates based on above information obtained.
- Follow up with clients on their estimate to close the deal.
- Work in tandem with the receptionist to schedule accordingly.
- 1 year of experience in sales (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Reliable Transportation (Required)
- Willing to travel if necessary (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Possess an excellent sales aptitude with a closing mentality, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive personality and coach-able attitude as well as a team player (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible scheduling between 9am-8pm
- From home and locations of projects for in person estimates (throughout NJ and Eastern PA)
For Application Process:
- Fill Out Application Below
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject line – Best Sales Rep
- Single introductory sentence
- 3 reasons you are the best fit over other candidates
- Signature with best contact information
- Attach in files your resume
**We Do Background Checks and Random Drug Testing** (Do Not Apply If You Do Not Accept)